ch-scene - wxyclassic

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: wxyclassic
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:30:54 -0500

So, is WXYC consciously trying to slip classic rock staples into the flow? In the last week I've heard the Doors and the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. And not obscure tracks, either. Paint it Black. And looking over the live playlist this morning (what an awesome advance Mr/Ms technology@wxyc)there was Close To the Edge, by Yes. That was *the* soundtrack to my painting-lead-wizard-figurine and gluing-together-panzer days.

Minstrel in the Gallery, kids! That'll put some juice in your codpiece.

Bendy