ch-scene - Re: jazz info request

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: jazz info request
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:15:26 -0500

Have you see the ukelele documentary Rock That Uke!(?)

http://rockthatuke.com/

Perhaps the list of artists in it might provide some leads, if nothing else. I dunno if I'd recommend ordering a copy of the video unless you're a confirmed ukelele-phile -- it's pretty hardcore.

Ross

Kevin Van Sant wrote:
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:29:26 GMT, "Sakura-San" <sorren23 AT nc.rr.com>