ch-scene - The 'Real' Gilligan's Island

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Danny Hooley <dhoohoo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The 'Real' Gilligan's Island
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:43:41 -0800 (PST)

OK, folks, here's the deal. I am the new TV and Radio
reporter for the News & Observer, and I would like to
do a snarky little piece on the new "Gillligan's
Island" reality show on TBS.

Has anybody else watched the stupid thing besides me?
(And wouldn't be too embarrassed to admit it on public
record?)

If so, please contact me at dhooley AT newsobserver.com
with your phone number. Thanks.