ch-scene - Trivia Night on Monday Nights at NIGHTLIGHT

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: afrobenius AT yahoo.com (jeremy)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Trivia Night on Monday Nights at NIGHTLIGHT
  • Date: 1 Dec 2004 08:37:57 -0800

I haven't put out an advertisement in a year on the internet, so here
it is for those of you interested!

NIGHTLIGHT is a bar inside of a cafe and book and record and CD and
video store.
It's at 405 1/2 West Rosemary Street in Chapel Hill, inside the
Skylight Exchange. Go down the alleyway next to the business marked
FUSE.
Beer is cheap and NIGHTLIGHT operates from 9PM-2AM Wednesday to
Saturday and Monday.

Would you like me to tell you about Trivia Night Mondays?

No Cover.
Fabulous Prizes.
Cheap Beer
Starts at 9PM (SHARP if I'm efficient) ends around 11PM
Teams can be up to 6 people, so bring friends, or be prepared to meet
new and interesting people who have less than 6 on a team and would
like more.
Get there early!
Food Served Until 10:30 PM.
AMPLE Non-Smoking Section Provided.
attractive employees.
Call 933-5550 For Info, or visit http://www.unc.edu/~smith99/tnm for a
crude but informational website.

The questions aren't too hard for you!

You Don't Have To Be Smart To Play, You Just Have To Come Out And
Drink Beer or Coffee, And The Rest Falls Into Place! Fun, Intended!

  • Trivia Night on Monday Nights at NIGHTLIGHT, jeremy, 12/01/2004