ch-scene - new local release

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new local release
  • Date: 22 Nov 2004 08:35:49 -0800

The Wigg Report has just released their first full length album
"seltzer" (14 songs). It is being released nationally next month by
Olivejuice records out NYC. All the local record stores have it now
so if you would like a copy or need an excuse to support the local
record stores and bands please go grab a copy...pay no more than $10
for it. If you see it for more than that let me know.

Available now @ Off Beat Records and Untidy Museum in Durham
Schoolkids and Record Exchange in Raleigh
Schoolkids and CD Alley in Chapel Hill

There are other amazing local bands that have their discs at these
stores as well, so if you don't want or like ours try another local
flavor.

Thanks to everybody that has helped us over the last year. Including
clubs ( Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill) bands, and AMCH for listing
the local shows without having to be asked to.

Sorry for the ad feel of this but I know people on here are invested
in the local music community.

Thanks
HJD

  • new local release, hjd, 11/22/2004