ch-scene - Re: 24 hr. Party People!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 24 hr. Party People!!
  • Date: 19 Nov 2004 18:58:23 -0800

thanks immensely 5er for your recall, thoroughly enjoyable and your
spell checking, thanks. I'm one pitiful speller, guess I never learned
how to think correctly, but I think incorrectly fairly effectively and
that will help me make this shit up if I can ever reach a place where
it's all down hill. But you know what they say?, "to go down hill, you
have to be up on the hill somewhere, first. Sad, but if anyone here
can help me out on that problem, I think I can make us a pile of
money? Somebody musta already figured that one out??

news:<20041119172841.87433.qmail AT web52108.mail.yahoo.com>...