ch-scene - Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Thom Wiley <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:10:05 -0500

Should we rename this list to "du-scene"?

------------------------------

Message: 11
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:38:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeffrey Herrick <herrickjeffrey AT yahoo.com>
Subject: OOH LA LATTE vs Coffee House sat
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Hey! we (WXDU) thought we were in the clear scheduling
our Benefit for Nov. 20 at Duke Coffee House
(http://wxdu.org/news/)since Ohh La Latte wasn't
having shows anymore. We even approached Ohh La Latte
about having the wxdu benefit there, but were told no
more night shows.

Well if xdu presents anymore shows we'll try not to
have them on the 3rd sat of the month.. if it is true
Ohh La Latte is having shows then..

In any case PLEASE go see live music on saurday
night!!!

wxdu.org

  • Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19, Thom Wiley, 11/19/2004