ch-scene - Re: Unbe-f*cking-lievable? How about unf*cking clear?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Danny Hooley <dhoohoo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Unbe-f*cking-lievable? How about unf*cking clear?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:17:57 -0800 (PST)

Let's get it straight. I (not a "she") am the one who
wrote "You know what's really sad? There's nothing
unbelievable about this kind of overreaction at all
these days."

What I meant was that parents these days are
overprotective and controlling about what kids
hear/say/wear/do, etc.

Just the other day I heard a girl was suspended from
school for doing cartwheels on the playground — she
may get hurt, school officials reasoned.

And, as we all know, any kind of protest against the
government is perceived as a near-treasonous threat
THESE DAYS.

Are we clear now? I guess you were referring to a link
to a different article. Here's the one I was referring
to:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=247437&page=1