ch-scene - Unbe-f*cking-lievable? How about unf*cking clear?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jbtroy1 AT aol.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Unbe-f*cking-lievable? How about unf*cking clear?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:09:14 EST

You know what's really sad? There's nothing
unbelievable about this kind of overreaction at all
these days.

--- Anne Gomez <annemgomez AT hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm confused. What is being referred to as an "over-reaction?" 'Splain
please
Is the sadness that a great number of us feel over election results as
"over-reaction?" Not if you consider what we, who voted for Kerry, believed
to be at
stake and believe is now going to happen. Is the fact that there are
unanswered questions about voting machine discrepancies considered an
"over-reaction?" Not if you think it matters that we know our votes count.

Perhaps I'm placing the writer's comment into a context she did not intend,
but I wonder if she'd explain what is meant by "this kind of over-reaction,"
what she thinks is "sad," and what is meant by "these days?"

Joan Troy jbtroy1 AT aol.com