ch-scene - Re: oh my God

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: oh my God
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:55:01 -0500

Once again proof that the difference between the radical right and the radical left is that the right's bombs go off.

The left was too busy reading Kerouac and Vonnegut and such when they were kids. Coulda been inserting M-80s into kittycats. The left is so much better at mischief than destruction. They should have just superglued the locks or subscribed the office to porn or something.

david gourley wrote:
p_michael_warren AT yahoo.com (Michael Warren) caused a flurry of electrons
Speaking of a few fucks, I'm surprised nobody has commented yet on the half-assed attempt (by somebody, possible "anarchists") to burn down the NC Republican Party offices in Raleigh:

For starters, they could have been better-organized.

  • oh my God, Michael Warren, 11/09/2004
    • Re: oh my God, david gourley, 11/09/2004
      • Re: oh my God, bendy, 11/10/2004