ch-scene - Re: oh my God

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: david gourley <davidg AT ipass.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: oh my God
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:51:37 GMT

p_michael_warren AT yahoo.com (Michael Warren) caused a flurry of electrons
when writing the
aforementioned...20041109224246.94071.qmail AT web12403.mail.yahoo.com:">news:20041109224246.94071.qmail AT web12403.mail.yahoo.com:

> I was too young in the sixties to go enjoy a
> good protest, riot, civil unrest, love-in, etc.
> Just some funerals.
> But maybe it's all coming back!
> mw

Keep your fingers crossed. A massive assault on Roe v. Wade and a few
other things may set off some powder kegs. Bill Frist is already looking
at ways to change filibuster rules for any upcoming debate over Supreme
Court nominees.

They won't stop at anything or with anyone, and they have their squawk
radio guys marching with them. They're ready to lynch Arlen Specter if
he gets out of line - true to form, they'll turn on their own kind as
well!

> Speaking of a few fucks, I'm surprised nobody
> has commented yet on the
> half-assed attempt (by somebody, possible "anarchists")
> to burn down the
> NC Republican Party offices in Raleigh:

For starters, they could have been better-organized.

Happy?

david

  • oh my God, Michael Warren, 11/09/2004
    • Re: oh my God, david gourley, 11/09/2004