ch-scene - Re: oh.my.god

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bo Williams <bo AT mrboboto.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: oh.my.god
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:58:11 -0500

"This is not a political statement," Sughrue said. "A political statement is what we made Tuesday. This is a crime."

Don't even get me started......

grady wrote:
You're just jealous because you realized that nobody had registered fuckthesouth.com until November 4th. What were we all thinking?

I submit that (a) the fucks can be edited out & it'll still stand up, and (b) a few fucks are probably forgivable given the context.

Speaking of a few fucks, I'm surprised nobody has commented yet on the half-assed attempt (by somebody, possible "anarchists") to burn down the NC Republican Party offices in Raleigh:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/1809879p-8113276c.html
http://nc.indymedia.org/news/2004/11/12409.php

Ross

Bo Williams wrote:

It is an insult to Shoffer and Huffines to compare this to their masterworks- pure amateur hour here. Saying "fuck" every other word does not a rant make.

paok wrote:

this is f'ing hilarious.

pk