ch-scene - Re: 7th Annual North Carolina Songwriting Contest Finals

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: 7th Annual North Carolina Songwriting Contest Finals
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:10:07 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I missed it Greg. Had a gig in Winston-Salem. How'd it go?

Mary Anne

Greg Blumenthal <blumenth AT yahoo.com> wrote:
November 6th 8:00 p.m.at the
ArtsCenter in Carrboro

Tickets: $10

$8 ArtsCenter Members

Finalists:

Greg Blumenthal
Talula Cartwright
Tad Dreis
Peter Laiosa
Bo Lozoff
Corky McClellan
Robert Russell
Rick Spreitzer

Honorable Mentions:

Yolanda Batts
Alysson Light
Kevin McPeak
Scott Rexer
"Cyborg Johnny" Serio

Finalists will be judged on quality of composition, quality of
performance and quality of musicianship.

This Year's prizes will include:

Over $600 in cash prizes... more to follow
http://www.ncsongwriters.org/

Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.