ch-scene - Re: a few thoughts about my old home down south.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: a few thoughts about my old home down south.
  • Date: 5 Nov 2004 05:57:48 -0800

sue..I was attempting irony. Of course it's no worse now than it was
under Jim Crow/ segragation, duh "I kew that" ;) and was really much
much worse...I remember 'whites only" signs, and even WITH all the
ignorant republicans claiming moral superiority to democrates it was
worse then, though I hate this!. That's my point. What I find really
funny, is the fact that if you look at the red states and compare them
with the blue states, you'll find the blue states don't SIN as much,
in the areas that seem to matter most to publicans.. ie sex, as the
red states. blue states have lower divorce rates, lower out-of-
wedlock births ( I personally have no problem with this), higher
education and income levels, and ....a much lower murder rate, but
that probably isn't a sin in the red states, especially if you get it
from a white person?? My other point is: it's just stupid the way the
republicans use this "moral value" bull! But like I said, "Karl Rove
is THE evil genuis". And all your neighbors down the road bought into
that crapola.
So i'm with you on this.

news:<614d9def.0411040850.6d03cf5 AT posting.google.com>...