ch-scene - non-musical: Cimbali rental

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Miss Tori <misstori AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: non-musical: Cimbali rental
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:01:45 -0400

Hi,

I was at Ooh La Latte Saturday for the Chicks Rock DIY workshop (great
work ladies) and noticed they have a Cimbali. Yes!

I'm looking to rent one for a 2-week period for a Burning Coal theatre
production. Any advice on places that might do that, such as OLL or
others, would be greatly appreciated. A working Cimbali is preferred
since we want the sounds and smells to waft through the audience, but
non-working would do in a pinch.

Thanks!
Tori

  • non-musical: Cimbali rental, Miss Tori, 10/25/2004