ch-scene - Re: VOTE THIS WEEK

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: VOTE THIS WEEK
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:07:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

but save your little "i voted" sticker and wear it on election day--there's
lots of freebies you can get for voting...

also, PLEASE NOTE that if you vote for a straight party ticket (not that i'm
urging you to do so--actually, i'm not at all), you still have to vote for
president/vice-president.

phaedra