ch-scene - Rock and Shop Market/Raleigh

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Michelle Scouten" <smashingmirrors AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rock and Shop Market/Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:44:10 -0400

Hey everyone! I am putting together an event here in Raleigh called The Rock and Shop Market, to be held Saturday December 4 at the YWCA. I'm currently soliciting musicians and vendors, we are looking for people who make art, zines, fashion accessories, handbags, etc. and of course bands to rock!

Any designers or musicians interested in participating please email me at michelle AT smashingmirrors.com

Thank you!
Michelle
www.smashingmirrors.com
www.rockandshopmarket.com

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

  • Rock and Shop Market/Raleigh, Michelle Scouten, 10/11/2004