ch-scene - Re: Fuse?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fuse?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

I can't answer your first question(s), but per the second: Fuse is just like
Henry's, only with a different name. The atmosphere is pretty much the same
to me.

mab

Heather Russell <HeatherRussell AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
Just out of curiosity, when/why did Henry's close?

And what is Fuse like?

> @ Fuse (formerly Henry's) on 403 W. Rosmary St. in Chapel Hill

Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.