ch-scene - Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: 5 Oct 2004 20:13:00 -0700

I'd have to say contrary to Chris Mathews and all those totally blind
pundit, Edwards kicked the fat guy around!! I thought he totally
creamed Chaney ON every issue except the Edwards senate
attendance/voting issue, yet all these tv faces keep saying, "Chaney
put Edwards in his place." Maybe it's the water here in Jersey but I
thought I saw something different?

P.S. I know Edwards is a gold digger, but that's way better than being
a grave digger! ; )

http://www.peacebrook.info/RPHH/Flash/doggerA.swf