ch-scene - Ross White is out of the office, livin' large.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ross AT learnnc.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ross White is out of the office, livin' large.
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:20:05 -0400

I will be out of the office starting 10/01/2004 and will not return until
10/18/2004.

It's not that I don't love you, it's that I am currently on my honeymoon,
and will not be in the office between October 1 and October 18.

If you need immediate assistance with a technical issue, please e-mail the
LEARN NC HelpDesk at helpdesk AT learnnc.org or call 919-843-3331.

If you need immediate assistance with a registration or Blackboard
licensing question, please contact Joy Rankin at bbregister AT learnnc.org or
919-843-6071.

You can also contact Jessica Fowler (jfowler AT learnnc.org, 919-843-0887) or
the LEARN NC Front Desk (919-962-8888) if you need immediate assistance
with a non-technical issue.

Due to high spam volume, I will not be checking this e-mail account while I
am in Spain. If you have an urgent message, I may well be able to check
rosswhite AT gmail.com from an Internet cafe.

How's that for a lame auto-responder?