ch-scene - Re: Screen, Guns III - Morman Edition

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Screen, Guns III - Morman Edition
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't that just mean the two blogs now officially
cancel each other out? Once again, the truth lies
somewhere in the middle.

But the point is, as you said, that it's more of a
symbiotic relationship than anything else. Therefore
I think there's merit to the argument that the gun
shop is in many ways vital to the survival of the
drive in.

I predict that as global warming continues to increase
and our region evolves into a tropical climate, the
drive in will be able to stay open more and more weeks
out of the year and this issue will solve itself. At
least until 2011 when a hurricane relocates the entire
operation to Bahama. I'll still go. Who's with me?

Hep