ch-scene - RE: Starlite deserves help

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Kevin Grealey" <Kgrealey AT McKinney-Silver.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Starlite deserves help
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:24:56 -0400

it's been a little hard to keep up. but is there any way to find out if there
is any correlation between the violence in the movies shown at the starlight
directly affecting gun sales that same night and then tie them to senseless
acts of violence later the same night? and does anyone have jack valenti's
email address? charlton heston's too?
or did someone else get that joke in earlier?

MCKINNEY / 318 BLACKWELL STREET / DURHAM / NC / 27701 /
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:37:48 -0400
From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>