ch-scene - Re: Classic car show, auction, rock benefit for the Starlite Drive-In

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Classic car show, auction, rock benefit for the Starlite Drive-In
  • Date: 15 Sep 2004 16:46:33 -0700

The final line up for the bands at ooh la latte is: Jaguaro, Dom
Casual, Eyes to Space, Mogote, people under the Bridge and Lud
Please come and support this event...hopefully the whole community
will pull together to rebuild the Starlite...thanks

news:<9C36B06C-069E-11D9-BAE6-000D93C392C0 AT earthlink.net>...