ch-scene - Re: New Band..looking for Uzie and AK- 47 players.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jhart AT ipass.net (Jeff Hart)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: New Band..looking for Uzie and AK- 47 players.
  • Date: 15 Sep 2004 09:27:13 -0700

we've sure come a ways since guitars were called "axes" haven't we ;)

i was reading a book on the fender stratocaster where keith richards
described the telecaster as a short range rifle and the strat as an
long distance weapon. after seeing the 1981 concert footage of him
slamming the fan on the head with a tele, i think he knows exactly
what he's talking about.

philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,) wrote in message
news:<a641877f.0409131618.625c0c1d AT posting.google.com>...
> Since the new automatic weapons ban is over and all those automatic
> AK-47s/uzie instruments are again available, I thought it might be a
> real kicker to start a band composed of automatic weapons. A
> Republican percussion band! Imagine the possibilities! I've heard
> those missle launchers can really blow a show wide open! rat ta tat ta
> t tat ta t at ta trat a tat ta t a KaBoOM!!!..I really really love ya
> b a by!

  • Re: New Band..looking for Uzie and AK- 47 players., Jeff Hart, 09/15/2004