ch-scene - AV Geeks come to New York!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skip AT avgeeks.com (A/V Geeks)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: AV Geeks come to New York!
  • Date: 13 Sep 2004 23:23:33 -0700

Howdy folks,

I'm going to be coming to NYC and doing a couple of shows. Tell your
friends!

Anatomy of a Brat
It's fun to watch kids misbehave - especially when they aren't yours!
These films try to educate kids that it isn't cool to be a snotty
brat. Films include - Me, Too?, Parents - Who Needs Them?, If Mirrors
Could Speak,Magic House, First Friends, Just Joking.
7:00pm, Wednesday September 15th, Cinema Arts Centre 423 Park Ave.
Huntington, NY 631-423-FILM (3456)

7:30pm, Thursday September 16th, Anthology Film Archives 32 2nd
Avenue, New York, NY (212) 505-5181

Best of AV Geeks 4
A collection of more amazing films from the A/V Geeks library. Titles
include:Are You Listening?, Toothache of a Clown, Plastics, Sally at
13, Morality for Youth.
9:30pm, Thursday September 16th, Anthology Film Archives 32 2nd
Avenue, New York, NY (212) 505-5181

Hope to see you or your friends there,
Skip

To be added to future mailings, email me at skip AT avgeeks.com

  • AV Geeks come to New York!, A/V Geeks, 09/14/2004