ch-scene - Re: Little Miss Messy - September 2

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gummy Joe" <gofish AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Little Miss Messy - September 2
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:51:14 GMT

<MBARCKHOFF AT nc.rr.com> wrote in message
a1ee38a1d41b.a1d41ba1ee38 AT southeast.rr.com">news:a1ee38a1d41b.a1d41ba1ee38 AT southeast.rr.com...
> Thursday, September 2nd at 10pm - come see the hot Durham band, Little
Miss Messy, perform live at The Cave in Chapel Hill.

> www.littlemissmessy.net
> www.caverntavern.com
>
> Now with 2.5 women in the band, sexy lead singer Carlotta Valdez invites
you to come check out their new Joan Jett hottie bassist Mary Anne Barckhoff
of Viva La Venus fame. Come out and support them and enjoy a high energy,
simply unforgettable music experience. This is a must-see event, and well
worth coming out on a weeknight!

Good luck to you. I tried getting people to my gigs by caling myself a 'Joan
Jett hottie" with no perceptible luck.