ch-scene - Re: Durham sushi?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: " mel" <mel AT pressgangrocks.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Durham sushi?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:39:29 -0400

I'm in Durham and the absolute BEST sushi is at Shiki Sushi in Homestead
Market shopping center off Hwy. 54. I'm a sushi monster and have tried all
sushi in the area, Tsunami and Spice Street come close but NONE are as good
and consistent (or have as much good stuff in the middle) as does Shiki
Sushi!!!!!! CRUNCHY ROLL ROCKS!