ch-scene - Trailer Park Fest - 1 week notice

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: msfilms AT hotmail.com (Niku)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Trailer Park Fest - 1 week notice
  • Date: 20 Aug 2004 07:57:30 -0700

hey ya'll
this is your official heads-up: Trailer Park Fest is coming, next
Saturday, August 28 at 122 w. main street -- that's mr. shoe/durham
arts initiative in downtown durham.
Trailer Park fest is the perfect combo of movie trailers and plenty of
them, covered hot dish potluck, and live music -- that would be Wigg
Report, Section Eight, and the SheMamas, who are graciously playing
this fun and neighborly event. We hope to see you all there, and
remember admission is free with a covered hot dish. The cover of 5
bucks or any contribution large or small you would like to make goes
to help the durham arts initiative continue to offer the space for
free or cheap to artists and performers.
More about all these shenanigans plus recipe ideas, go to
www.msfilms.org/trailerfest.html

schedule is: 6pm potluck, 7:30pm movie trailers, 9pm live live music.

And I'll see you all downtown at the music fest this weekend!

Niku

  • Trailer Park Fest - 1 week notice, Niku, 08/20/2004