ch-scene - RE: Raleigh 101

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Raleigh 101
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:24:39 -0400

Kevin Grealey wrote:
> flying saucer? nooooooooo

I've only been in Flying Saucer a few times over the last couple of years,
and while the crowd was relatively mainstream, it didn't feel filled with
yahoos. Far from it. I always see some smart, friendly folks there, and
usually have good conversations with folks who've seen my show. The beer
selection's good and they have couches in the front and a couple of pool
tables in the back. What's not to like?

todd on an off night it's probably a nice chill place to have a drink morman

  • RE: Raleigh 101, Kevin Grealey, 08/16/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Raleigh 101, Todd Morman, 08/16/2004