ch-scene - Because I can....

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Margaret Campbell <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Because I can....
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:17:12 -0400

Folks;

A lot of you don't know me. And quite a few do.

At any rate, my b'day is 8/19, and due to a conglomeration of
circumstances, I have about 28 Bulls tickets, and the season is
almost over.

So, I figured I'd post a public message for anyone who wanted to go to
the game on my birthday. Absolutely no presents required. You don't
even have to know me. Just email me (off-list would be best) saying
that yes, you'd like to go to a baseball game. And let me know how
many folks you want to bring--20 would be way over the line, but your
nearest and dearest would be fine.

And Thursday games have cheap hot dogs, popcorn, and fries. No cheap
beer, though. Sadly.