ch-scene - Red Skeleton Website and Show Tonight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Brian Neelon <bneelon AT bios.unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Red Skeleton Website and Show Tonight
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:39:24 -0400

Hey folks, I just wanted to let y'all know that Red Skeleton has finally
gotten its website up and running --> redskeleton.net (note, it's .net not
.com). Thanks to Jessica Mollet for getting us started! It's still being
revised, but you can at least download some new MP3s, which we recorded
this past month with Greg Elkins in his Raleigh studio. We've also
included a song, Cairo, which we recorded with Nick at Polyphonic Studios
in Carrboro as part of a 4-6-60 deal (four songs, six hours, sixty
bucks!). Thanks to both for doing a great job! The songs will also be
available on CD at our shows. And, for those of you in Raleigh this
weekend, we're playing at Kings tonight (Friday) with The Quaratines and
Goner--both recorded by Greg. We're playing first, around 10:30, so come
early if you can. And lastly, for those in bands, let us know if you'd
like us to link you to our website.

Thanks for listening/supporting,

Brian, Bill, Derrick

  • Red Skeleton Website and Show Tonight, Brian Neelon, 08/06/2004