ch-scene - Anybody got an extra tix for Thurs. Merge show?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jordy <jordm AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Anybody got an extra tix for Thurs. Merge show?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

I know this is a real long shot, but does anybody have a ticket for the
Thursday, July 29th Merge show they would like to sale me? I'd go so far
as to offer my first-born child, but he arrived 6 weeks ago and my wife
and I are completely attached to him now, so transaction would have to be
monetary in nature. If you've got a ticket you'd be willing to part with,
please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Jordy

  • Anybody got an extra tix for Thurs. Merge show?, Jordy, 07/20/2004