ch-scene - Re: Hi all

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ruby Sinreich <lists AT lotusmedia.org>
  • To: ch-scene 2 <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Hi all
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:56:53 -0400

Dag. Hey Jen! Hey Gary! Congrats all around.

Good to have you back (or at least within lurking distance).

= Ruby

On 6/30/04 8:49 AM, "jenn" <jenn.halter AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Gary, glad to hear you're still alive & congrats on getting
> hitched!
> I'm back in CH and actually getting married myself this fall.
>
> I actually talked to Kurt the other day! I knit (yup) with his wife
> sometimes. I can get you the info. We were actually wondering where
> you were.
>
> Um, oh and hi everyone else too. *goes back to lurking*
>
> -jenn

Ruby Sinreich ruby AT lotusmedia.org http://lotusmedia.org/blog
"One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal
that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr