ch-scene - THE WEATHER, BQs, DIRTY JOHNNY SAT 6/3 at KINGS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Charles Story <cstory AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: THE WEATHER, BQs, DIRTY JOHNNY SAT 6/3 at KINGS
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:46:20 -0400

Come out to Kings Saturday night and check out some rock and roll.

The Weather will be debuting a new drummer, who says a week and a half
isn't enough time to learn 9 songs? We're going on tour next week and
will be taking quite a bit of time off when we get back. Time for new
songs/recordings, so come out and help send us ( and these songs) off
right.

Dirty Johnny and the Makebelieves are from Athens OH. Their show will
make your mother blush.

The BQs are members of other great bands coming together to play some
equally great songs. Tight harmonies, great melodies, and of
course-guitar solos.

It's going to be a fun night, we're helping Kings celebrate their 5th
anniversary! see you there.

www.theweatherrocks.com

  • THE WEATHER, BQs, DIRTY JOHNNY SAT 6/3 at KINGS, Charles Story, 06/30/2004