ch-scene - Re: Fetchin Bones

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net (Local 506)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Fetchin Bones
  • Date: 23 Jun 2004 15:16:25 -0700

I'm pretty sure their second album 'Bad Pumpkin' never got issued on
CD, although both Cabin Flounder (on DB) and Galaxy [sic] 500 (on
Capitol) both had bonus tracks upon their initial release.

I have an amazing live show from the old/old Cradle (ie: The Bookshop)
that I'd love to see re-issued digitally...although the tape cuts off
before they performed the still unreleased gem 'Special Ed' - i think
that was the name, one of my fave live tracks from those days...glenn