ch-scene - Re: Fetchin Bones

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fetchin Bones
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:27:43 -0400

This reminds me, the AFL-CIO sells T-shirts that say "an owie to one is an owie to all" but they only come in youth sizes. Dammit.

http://unionshop.aflcio.org/shop/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=393

Virginia Ingram wrote:

ouch. ross, i think you need an ouch check every once and a while.

I'm pretty sure we haven't reached the point of being able to clone
entire bands, and when/if it does become possible, I'm guessing that
it'll probably have to happen at least partly in the analog domain.

Have you considered using the internet to help you with your quest? A
cursory check on ebay reveals at least one CD for sale, and a couple
different LPs. I'm guessing that the internet might be just the ticket
to help you find what you're looking for.

My friend Phil said, wrote:

anybody know where to get a digital copy of this chapel-hill group? --
ch-scene: the list that mirrors alt.music.chapel-hill --

Virginia Ingram
http://www.virginiaingram.com
virginia AT virginiaingram.com
h: 919.489.0041