ch-scene - Merge virus?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com (Jamie McLendon)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Merge virus?
  • Date: 21 Jun 2004 18:49:43 -0700

FYI: I received a message in the bulk folder of my email account from
"merge AT mergerecords.com". The subject was "Re: Request". The message
was this:

Thanks!

+++ MessageLabs AntiVirus - www.messagelabs.com

Please note that the "Attachment: No virus found" text is actually
part of the message, and not the result of any type of scanning. The
email size is 41k, which matches some other sketchy emails that have
popped up in the same folder since I first got the Merge email earlier
this afternoon.

Can anyone confirm/deny this? Can I delete it?
Thanks (and be on the lookout...)
Jamie
p.s. I can forward it to anyone who is interested (i.e., a Merge
employee)