ch-scene - Re: Clear Channel: Mayor Bill Bell denies PUBLIC INPUT

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Margaret Campbell <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Clear Channel: Mayor Bill Bell denies PUBLIC INPUT
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:32:27 -0400

For those of you who are following the American Center for the
Performing Arts (full and proper (and annoying!) name), the HS just
called me to check that I *did* write the letter I fired off last
night, and it will run tomorrow. They say.

I admit it was less about Clear Channel and more about the idea, and I
wished, later last night, that I had been patient and re-edited it
before sending off, but still....

--mjc