ch-scene - Re: Can someone give me a taste check.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Can someone give me a taste check.
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:24:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

how's this: it has absolutely NOTHING to do with local music, and that's AOK
b/c we're multifaceted.

phaedar

djsad AT sapoverde.net (DJ Sad) wrote in message
news:<200405160103.AA2533491014 AT sapoverde.net>...
> What does this have to do with local music??

well, what does anything have to do with anything?
short answer: everything.

whiskeytown has been discussed, and ryan adams has been discussed, as
well as johnny cash and the talking heads. I find your question
provocative. AND. I 'm trying to come up with a satisfactory answer.