ch-scene - Monsonia & Rocketfire Red- Sun May16

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com (Monsonia)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Monsonia & Rocketfire Red- Sun May16
  • Date: 10 May 2004 06:44:01 -0700

Hello!

Monsonia will rock at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill, NC this Sunday,
May 16. We're playing with our good friends (and a sibling!) in
Rocketfire Red, and we'll try to start at a reasonable time (10:00
rock).

We're playing a full set this show, so we hope you'll come out and
check it out!

Thanks! For more info check the websites:
http://www.rocketfirered.com
http://www.monsonia.com

Monsonia
contact AT monsonia.com

  • Monsonia & Rocketfire Red- Sun May16, Monsonia, 05/10/2004