ch-scene - Selling my brother's 60's-70's albums May 16 in Chapel Hill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Red99" <filleyj AT earthlink.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Selling my brother's 60's-70's albums May 16 in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 16:12:22 GMT

I will be in town just for the weekend and will sell the full collection to
someone in the Triangle for a good price (need to review the collection a
bit on the 15th to determine that price. I have a vague recollection of a
multi-color copy of Let it Bleed, but I could be being optimistic). It's one
big crate - probably 150 records. Classic hippie collection:

Beatles
Rolling Stones
Marvin Gaye
Peter Paul and Mary
Who
Santana
Creedence
Cream
Grateful Dead
CSNY
Etc.

Plus a couple posters - one for a Janis Joplin concert.
(I also need to get rid of piles of old books - mostly children's - in case
you're interested!)

I won't have e-mail access while I'm in town.

E-mail joanne AT filley.as by 5/14 or call 917-648-0793