ch-scene - RE: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on W CHL 1360

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com>
  • To: 'RTP-area local music and culture' <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on W CHL 1360
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:40:28 -0400

As I understand it, WCHL is only getting the first two hours of "The
O'Franken Factor" and the first two hours of Janeane Garofalo's show "The
Majority Report", and no other AAR programming. I have XM so I have been
listening to Air America quite a bit, and WCHL is getting the two best
shows, IMHO. "Unfiltered" (Lizz Winstead/Chuck D/Rachel Maddow) is good
too, but Chuck doesn't say a lot.

Chris

  • RE: Air America "liberal" talk network coming to Chapel Hill on W CHL 1360, Clark, Chris, 04/19/2004