ch-scene - Re: joining the list

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: joining the list
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Mires <richardmires AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was told sometimes this can be a good place to
> find
> out about music going on around town.  I like music,
> so may as well check it out.

Damn straight.

And if you wanna know what's going at any given point
in the next week or so, this newsgroup is linked to
http://www.trianglerock.com

I highly recommend you browse that site extensively.
Although some of the pages are pretty old, there's a
ton of information on topics from the history of our
musical community to the locations of the best NC BBQ.

Plus, we like to get all pissed at each other and make
sarcastic comments about shit. It's a helluva thing.

Hep