ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of April 16, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady AT ibiblio.org
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of April 16, 2004
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:15:06 -0400

Woah! Yes it is. That's fucked up. Actually, it's not all that fucked up, it's just the result of the fact that web browsers still suck for data-entry, 10 years into the lifespan of the web.

Um, and I still suck for proofreading, 33 years into the life of me.

xoxox

Ross

D Nahm wrote:

Saturday, April 17
Audubon Park, ManBand [http://www.manband.us/], Ghost to Falco
[http://www.purevolume.com/GhosttoFalco]
Ace's Basement, Greensboro

This show is actually at the NightLight in Chapel Hill. At least that
is what I was told. Maybe they are trying to get rid of me. The
world is so confusing.

Thanks
David (long time listener, first time caller)