ch-scene - re:I'M PISSED! You with me?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jherrick <jherrick AT duke.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: re:I'M PISSED! You with me?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:42:56 -0400

The cover of a newsweek caught my eye on the way to the doctors office this
morning. Unfortunately, I did see it in time to read it. Can't get it on
the
internet with out a subscription (see title below) It might explain a few
things.. idunno.. Does anybody have the text of the aticle?

Whats this about a musician's tax deduction?

jefF

Article 4 of 200, Article ID:
April 12, 2004, Newsweek, U.S. Edition
By Allan Sloan

With Ari Berman, Elizabeth Macbride, Jamie Reno and Robina Riccitiello
Why Your Tax Cut Doesn't Add Up

Tax time isn't fun, unless you're an accountant keeping a running tab of how
much you're billing clients as April 15 nears. But this year tax season's
even
more distressing than usual. You've been looking forward to cashing in your
share of the $3 trillion or so in tax cuts President George W. Bush has
pushed
through in the past few years, those "real and immediate benefits to middle-
income Americans" he's promised (most people consider themselves