ch-scene - Re: misc local 7"s

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: misc local 7"s
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:10:24 -0500

grady AT ibiblio.org wrote:
Hey y'all,

In packing to move, I came across a box of new/unplayed copies of a variety of local 7"s from the 1990s -- I have between 1 and 5 copies of each of the following, and will be happy to give a single copy of each to anybody who's interested:

Shinola "Vodka" (Backporch Revolution)

i have this one and like it.

Pine State/Trailer Bride split 7" (Friction Media)

i have this one too and would classify trailer bride's "louise" as crucial.

i don't know from the rest. maybe ross grady will pick out one or two i need to have but don't know it yet.

rossi