ch-scene - misc local 7"s

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady AT ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: misc local 7"s
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:56:13 -0500

Hey y'all,

In packing to move, I came across a box of new/unplayed copies of a variety of local 7"s from the 1990s -- I have between 1 and 5 copies of each of the following, and will be happy to give a single copy of each to anybody who's interested:

Geezer Lake/Drunken Boat split 7" (D-Tox)
Bicycle Face "The Red Hat Man" (D-Tox)
Well Nigh Forgotten "(Walt) Cryogenics" (D-Tox)
eighthundred s/t (D-Tox)
The Raymond Brake "shallow" (D-Tox)
Finger "Wedding Boots" (Third Sister)
June "Genius"/"All Of Me" (Squealer)
Claud-Nova "High School" (Orphan)
Shinola "Vodka" (Backporch Revolution)
Joby's Opinion "I Have a Book" (Friction Media)
Tractor Hips "The Sovereign and the Dogs" (Friction Media)
Joby's Opinion "Natty Bo" (Friction Media)
Pine State/Trailer Bride split 7" (Friction Media)
Mudflap "Jody" (Jaded)
Robert Delaney Radio Show (D-Tox)
Geezer Lake/Very Pleasant Neighbor split 7" (D-Tox)
Two Cuts from Eugene Chadbourne (D-Tox)
Slowchange Madagascar "My Brother's an Idiot" (D-Tox)

Some of those I would classify as "crucial;" others I wouldn't.

If you want copies of some or all of them, let me know; you'll have to figure out a strategy for getting them from me without my having to work very hard at it.

xo

Ross