ch-scene - Re: Torch Marauder post-party spew

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Torch Marauder post-party spew
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:22:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

No, thank YOU. Really had an awesome time. Very honored by every musician's
efforts on the stage, over 3000 pounds of rock (including some equipment?)
over the course of the night. Wow. Everyone in my party feels the same.
Can we do it again, can we, can we, huh, huh??? Thanks so much, restored my
faith in humanity.

rach et al