ch-scene - Musical cats need a home

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: captnjaq1 AT aol.comeagain (CaptnJaq1)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Musical cats need a home
  • Date: 21 Mar 2004 19:39:39 GMT

Okay, I lied. They're not all that musical, but they're free cats and they
need new homes...

We have too many cats and we need help. We do not want to send any of them to
the APS, so if you or someone you know has interest in an adult cat, we would
be very grateful!

Poco is a small gray manx. She's extremely friendly and loving, but she just
doesn't get along with some of our other cats. She's an outdoor cat and quite
a hunter, so if you've got a barn and you need a mouser, she may fit the
bill.
She's spayed and caught up on all her shots as far as I know.

We do have a couple of others we need to find homes for, in case you're
interested. A couple of siamese mixes in the group. Most of them are
indoor/outdoor and their current home is out in the country, so they like
having woods and fields to play in. We hate seeing some of them go, but it's
best for their sake and ours. Please call my mom, Jane, at 919-383-2279.