ch-scene - In Search of Fuzzy Things

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: In Search of Fuzzy Things
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:07:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hey, Dudes and Dude-ettes,

My bandmates and I are practicing in a new space, it's a small
room in garage and very bouncy sound-wise. I am trying to
collect materials to absorb excess sound waves that won't be too
awful to look at (ergo eggcrate foam is sorta out) because the room
is so frigging small that it won't be easy to ignore whatever I end
up with. I got the idea of using a ton of white and off-white
sweaters just all piled on top of each other. So now I set out to
collect them. Even a few sweaters will get me on my way :)
This would be a great thing to do with those stained ones or
ones which are all stretched out or shrunken. Lemme know if
you have some, and feel free to ask your friends if they have some
too. Email me back and I can come pick them up, or you can
bring them to a central location where I can meet you.

Sakura_San